Objectives of NAIDAT
1. Fostering prosperity through investment in infrastructural development in Africa
2. Promoting the development of basic and critical communal infrastructure.
3. Creating public awareness for infrastructural developments at all levels
4. Ensure accountability and transparency in the management of resources to enhance infrastructural governance and sustainability.
5. To seek partnership, sponsorship and support to initiate and promote infrastructural projects and programmes which improves the social economic status of the rural communities.
6. Defending both the infrastructural and developmental rights of communities and building the capacity of community for project initiatives, reliability and sustainability.